The purpose of this performance evaluation is to assess three core components of the USAID’s Accelerating Universal Access to Family Planning (AUAFP) Shukhi Jibon activity, namely, the progress made in enhancing the capacity of family planning (FP) training institutes and of FP service providers, and to identify the promising interventions for reaching adolescents and youths with reproductive health and family planning (FP) information and services. The assessment was conducted by a team of independent consultants over December 2022 and March 2023, involving extensive field visits in Dhaka, Mymensingh, Faridpur, and Sylhet.
- To increase utilization of family planning services through universal health coverage.
- Improve supportive supervision of and coordination among the public and private sector FP workforce.
- Introducing mentorship for FP service providers in the public health sector
- Directorate General of Family Planning (DGFP)
- Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS)
DATE OF RESULTS DISSEMINATION
22 February 2023
Dr Shams El Arifeen firstname.lastname@example.org